If you are trying to find an easy use HTML editor, you are definitely in the right place.
My name is Kiese, and I am a Full Stack Developer and I am happy you have come across SoftwareGlory.com,
I put this website together, and it is still growing, to help individuals learn what I have learned and to help make your web development path a lot faster than mine was.
And you will see success WAY before I did, trust me.
Ok, so let’s cover a few subjects to get this thing going!!!
HTML Editors Come In Different Shapes And Sizes
If you have been searching online, I am pretty sure you have come across A LOT of different HTML editors and there are really a ton of them!!!
One thing that I repeat a lot to people is that you have to find one that will be comfortable for you.
Here are my reasons why it is important to be satisfied with the software that you choose:
- Paid or free does makes a difference at times
- Everyone’s brain is wired differently and even the color scheme may be a turnoff to some people depending upon your vision
- Once you learn a particular software, you would more than likely use it over and over again so upgrades are very important
That list could go on but I believe that should cover most of the important parts.
Please Show Patience
This process could take maybe a day for some, or even, a week depending on the person but it is an important step regardless.
Personally, mastering something often has me stuck in my ways until I have been proven wrong or I decide to try something new.
Suggestions are always great and I am always open to them.
Which is important in this industry but I always have that “go to” product that I know that can get the job done.
If your back is ever against the wall, would you not head towards what you know already?
That is why I say that it is important to find one HTML editor, or maybe even a handful and I won’t judge, that you know that when a problem occurs, you got it handled.
Problem Solving Skills Are Really How You Choose What You Should Use
Being in this field of web development has taught me a lot when it comes to software and how people see things plus so much more.
But, what it has ultimately helped me to do was become really good at problem solving.
Imagine a client getting a code from you that you have written, and they have everything you have worked on from the beginning.
You get a call or an email from” said” client and they have gone in and hit delete maybe on mistake or because they handed it to a person that was not so tech savvy.
You now have to look at the code to see where they went wrong because you gave them every thing they paid for but there are only so much room for backing up information sometimes.
Especially, if you wrote that code 6 months ago so it may be hard to retrieve!!!
Yes, this does happen and even if it is not for a client, even YOU may make a mistake and I have definitely been there before.
You will want to avoid that scenario.
An easy HTML editor needs a few things that are pretty important and here is a short list of what I consider to be VERY IMPORTANT.
- Error checking is quite an important thing as I have stated with the story above
- Prices are very important because we all have to make a living, right?
- Again, the editor has to keep improving so that you can continue to improve along with the industry
- Is it popular enough to where someone else is actually using it?
- Free and Free Trials are everywhere so there is never a reason to settle just because of lack of money
I didn’t want to make that list too long because it is hard enough with so much information floating around out there.
Luckily, I have a great suggestion for you and it may, or may not, be what you are looking for but I will be happy to cover that next.
Here Is The Easy HTML Editor I Still Use To This Day: Sublime Text
I came across Sublime Text years ago and although I use many types of software, this is my “go with what you know.”
This HTML editor has never let me down when I have projects and it has helped me achieve a lot of success over the years.
It truly covers everything that I have suggested when trying out editors and I think you should give it a run.
Here are just a few reasons why I have chosen this to be my favorite software.
- Although there is a paid version, you can use it for free for as long as you would like as I am writing this. So, test-driving it would charge you NOTHING.
- There is a forum on the website so if you need help, there is usually a person who has already asked that question you have been looking for.
- The ability to change the colors of Sublime so that it will work well with you depending on the way your vision works
- It is updated often and that is the best part I honestly like about it, because it is important to not have outdated software
- There are plenty of shortcut keys to make creating codes faster once you learn them which we Web Developers love!!!
And I could keep going on but, as you can see, I am a fan of this software and I would recommend it to anyone.
Just In Case You Want To Get Better At Web Development, I Can Help You Out
I am not sure what your background is but if you are looking for an easy use HTML editor, you may or may not be looking for something that can help you become a better web developer.
This was the first course I have EVER purchased and it helped me out a lot, and I will include my suggestions for one I have recently checked out because I try my best to learn every day as this is a fast growing field.
- “The Complete Web Developer Course” by Rob Percival
- “The Complete Web Developer: Zero to Mastery” by Andrei Neagoie
These courses are both affordable and will definitely help you out on your journey.
Making Sense Of It All
Sublime Text is my number one software as my HTML editor and I really wish you would try it out, especially, because it is free.
I have the paid version because I love it so much but you don’t have to go that route.
Feel free to take your time to find out what you look for in an editor but I don’t want you to feel like you HAVE to take my advice.
I am only making suggestions and your success depends on what works for you!!!
As always, please leave a comment below if you have any questions or would just like to say hello.
Thank you very much for reading.